Event price: $ 1,900,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 01-09-2020
End date: 30-09-2020
Duration: 120.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: September 1, 2020 - December 15, 2020
Place: Diploma 100% Online through the Zoom platform
Event Code: 70080810
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
This diploma is aimed at professionals and technologists from different areas of health and other specialties, who are linked or who wish to enter the pharmaceutical industry; that require training in all fields related to the promotion, business management, marketing and sale of pharmaceutical products and medical devices.
Professionals in general who aspire to enter the pharmaceutical industry in areas of promotion and / or commercial management
100% Online Diploma through the Zoom platform
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
Topics to be discussed during the activity:
- Develop and enhance in the participants of the diploma, message transfer and negotiation skills, necessary for optimal performance in advising health professionals and decision-making
- Generate solid bases from the general concepts of pharmaceutical promotion adjusted to our reality, to negotiation tools to support the commercial strategy of a pharmaceutical sales representative.
- Understand the local pharmaceutical environment from different key topics such as regulatory, key players, competition, commercial and the main market trends, among others.
- Develop leadership skills and focus oriented towards the achievement of results in the participants.
- Analyze market figures (IMS, Close Up, Sismed, Sispro) and with these generate action plans in a logical and strategic way, based on specific needs of markets (areas or territories).
- Train sales representatives with a focus on scientific advice, from competitive training to occupy positions of sales representatives and medical advisers, in any of the laboratories and pharmaceutical houses of our country, both at the private market (trade) level, as well as in the access to institutions (Market access).
- Know the current marketing and sales tools, applicable to the roles of the sales representative, for an efficient and competitive management of their functions and for the development of skills in negotiation and sales.
. Train professionals in medical visits and pharmaceutical commercial management, based on the specific needs of the local and current pharmaceutical market, with high standards of professionalism, ethics and leadership.