Event price: $ 2,000,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 08-05-2021
End date: 09-18-2021
Duration: 100.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Saturdays from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm, starts on May 8, 2021
Place: Presence mediated by technologies and face-to-face workshops.
Event Code: 70102585
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
The increase in premature births and term newborns with complications associated with birth demands, among others, specialized intensive care units and nursing professionals with specific training to guarantee quality care for both patients and patients. your families. Thus, the content of this diploma offers a complete update on topics focused on the main needs of the patient and the family that requires a Neonatal ICU.
Presence mediated by technologies and practical-clinical workshops and laboratories
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the Continuing Education Diploma
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- MODULE 1: Neonatal ICU care model
- MODULE 2: Family Centered Care
- MODULE 3: Care to Promote the Development of Extreme Rnpt
- MODULE 4: Nursing Care to promote Neurodevelopment
- MODULE 5: Care of the newborn with hemodynamic instability
- MODULE 6: Care in the newborn with RESPIRATORY ALTERATION
- MODULE 7: Nutritional Strategies in the Newborn, Follow-up Strategies
- MODULE 8: Medication Management in the Neonatal ICU
- MODULE 9: Care Strategy in the Patient With a Need for Total Body Hypothermia
- MODULE 10: Nursing Care to Minimize Pain in the Newborn
- MODULE 11: Follow-up to Discharge of the Premature Newborn
- Workshop on vascular access in the newborn
- Newborn behavior assessment workshop.
Update the nursing professional in the care strategies for the patient admitted to a neonatal ICU in order to improve their quality of life and that of their family.