Event price: $ 2,900,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 08-04-2021
End date: 07-29-2021
Duration: 120.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Tuesday, April 6 to Thursday, July 22, 2021, every Tuesday and Thursday from 5:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Event Code: 70099612
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Virtual
The definition of Childcare is derived from the word "child rearing", where through education and loving and respectful accompaniment, healthy habits are formed, promoting the affective bond and providing necessary tools for the biopsychosocial development of children. children. In this sense, childcare begins from the stage of pregnancy to adolescence.
Population related to the management of children, teachers, pedagogues, doctors, pediatricians, psychologists, social workers, physiotherapists, speech therapists, parents.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
Topics to be discussed during the activity
- Module 1.
- Introduction to childcare.
- Pre and conceptional childcare, childbirth and humanized birth.
- Puericulture of the preterm newborn, at term.
- Module 2.
- Infant and preschool childcare.
- Screens, kindergarten and school.
- Stress, attachment, bond and positive discipline.
- Module 3.
- School childcare and vaccination.
- Learning disorders
- Children's and youth literature, games and motivation.
- Learning models, multiple intelligences and study habits.
- Module 4.
- Childcare of the adolescent.
- Sexuality, eating, adolescent mental disorders.
- Physical activity and sport.
- Spirituality and life skills.
To form and share knowledge about the bond, the parenting guidelines, the loving and respectful accompaniment, for the growth of healthy and happy children.