Event price: $ 1,650,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 04-15-2020
End date: 21-06-2020
Duration: 90.00 hours.
Event city: Virtual CES platform
Hours: Virtual mode
Event Code: 70072227
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Virtual
This diploma addresses the conceptual bases necessary for the intervention of patients with kidney disease with or without dialysis therapy, as well as the physiotherapeutic management in kidney transplant patients, through the appropriate use of physical exercise directed through physiotherapeutic techniques as a rehabilitative process within the management of the disability of these patients.
Health personnel who make clinical decisions about the physical and functional condition of the patient with Chronic Renal Insufficiency and Kidney Transplantations, such as physiotherapists, general practitioners, specialist doctors, nurses, social workers, nutritionists, psychologists and occupational workers among others.
The work methodology will be virtual
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the Continuing Education Diploma
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
Topics to be discussed during the activity:
- Introduction to ERC. Kidney anatomy and physiology
- Pathophysiology and medical management of CKD
- Evidence-based CKD management guide
- Physical deconditioning syndrome in the patient with CKD
- Arterial hypertension in CKD and physiotherapeutic management of CKD
- Physiotherapeutic evaluation and intervention plan in CKD
- Conceptualization about dialysis and types of dialysis
- Exercise Physiotherapeutic Techniques for CKD Patients
- Vascular access for CKD patients
- Intervention protocol in arteriovenous fistula
- Physiotherapeutic intervention protocol for a patient on hemodialysis
- Physical activity and therapeutic exercise in CKD
- Kidney transplant and medical protocol
- Evaluation and physiotherapeutic intervention in the kidney transplant patient
- Therapeutic physical exercise in kidney transplant patients
- Physiotherapeutic intervention protocol in post-kidney transplantation
- Disability and quality of life in patients with CKD
To provide participants with the conceptual bases necessary for the physiotherapy intervention of patients with kidney disease with or without dialysis therapy, as well as in kidney transplant patients.