Event price: $ 6,000,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 12-03-2021
End date: 06-26-2021
Duration: 162.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Friday 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm and Saturdays 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. Starts March 12
Place: Face-to-face mediated by technology - synchronous classes and the practice is face-to-face.
Event Code: 70098623
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
The increased complexity of critical patients has generated an increase in the use of extracorporeal life support, type: Extracorporeal Oxygenation Membrane (ECMO). This type of support requires specific training for health personnel to guarantee high quality management and care.
Perfusionists and intensive care nurses
Technology-mediated attendance - synchronous classes and the practice is face-to-face
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the Continuing Education Diploma
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- MODULE 1: Basic Principles of ECMO Therapy
- MODULE 2: Anatomy of the ECMO circuit
- MODULO 3: ECMO physiology
- MODULE 4: Patient maintenance in ECMO
- MODULO 5: ECMO Neonatal ECMO
- MODULO 6: ECMO Pediatrico
- MODULO 7: ECMO ADULTOS
- MODULE 8: ECMO special conditions
- MODULE 9: ECMO AND Transplantation
- MODULE 10: ECMO therapy complications
- MODULE 11: ECMO circuit complications
- MODULE 12: Education and Training
- MODULE 13: Ventricular Assist
- PRACTICE: (50H)
Know the components, physiology of the circuit, management and care of patients supported with ECMO Extracorporeal Oxygenation Membrane