Event price: $ 1,242,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 07-05-2021
End date: 06-12-2021
Duration: 60.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Friday 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm and Saturdays 7:00 am to 1:00 pm. Place: Zoom Platform - Technology Assisted Presentiality
Event Code: 70096787
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
The General System of Social Security in Health has established the way so that the competitiveness of health institutions is based on the quality of their services, with a focus on continuous improvement, focused on the user and risk management to guarantee safety. of the patient and the satisfaction of all its clients.
Professionals in the health area of the IPS, leaders and responsible for auditing the quality of these companies that act in the Social Security System in Health.
It will be done 100% through face-to-face assistance through technology, Zoom Platform.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- • Audit Concepts
- • Management, classification, design and application indicators.
- • PAMEC guidelines and its development, placing it within the PHVA cycle.
- • Planning of the expected quality against referents
- • Audit tools for the analysis and solution of quality problems in the performance of the processes.
- • Management by processes, performance measurement, evaluation and standardization.
- • Planning of the audit at the three levels of operation.
- • Design, and lifting, execution of improvement plans.
- • Measurement, monitoring and analysis, identification and planning of preventive and corrective actions. Monitoring and verification of the effectiveness of improvement actions.
- • Methodology for closing cycles that guarantee continuous improvement.
- • Comprehensive exercise of an improvement cycle in compliance with the critical path.
. Train the staff of the Health Service Provider Institutions, territorial entities, Benefit Plan Administrators companies and other stakeholders and provide practical tools that facilitate the design, development, implementation and monitoring of the Audit Program for Quality Improvement -PAMEC-, within the general and conceptual framework established by the Ministry of Social Protection.