Event price: $ 350,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 13-08-2020
End date: 17-09-2020
Duration: 22.00 hours.
Event city: Online
Hours: Tuesday and Thursday from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm from August 13 to September 17
Place: CES University, Calle 10ª NRO 22-04 El Poblado Headquarters.
Learn about our discounts for our university community, or if you are an employee or associate of institutions with current agreements with the CES University Learn more Add discount text authorized by the dean if applicable.
Event Code: 70086387
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Diploma
The modality of the event is Virtual
Analysis of world news from the perspective of International Relations and Geopolitics.
General public interested in a cultural training, in the company of your friends and family. We have designed a universe of possibilities where you can learn, create, innovate, know and develop different dimensions, skills and talents that can accompany you for the rest of your life.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Diploma at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Click or tap here to write text.
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- International politics as a field of study The international system, its elements and essential definitions.
- The Geopolitics of International Relations: an introduction to Geopolitics, International Relations and how geography has helped define international politics
- The Liberal Order of the Postwar: How the Institutional Design of 1945 Shaped the World Today.
- A multipolar world: the role of the US, Russia, China and the EU.
- A new world? New political and economic dynamics from the pandemic.
Understand the current international political landscape through theoretical concepts of Geopolitics, International Relations and political history.