Start date: 24-06-2021
End date: 19-08-2021
Duration: 20.00 hours.
Event city: Virtual CES platform
Hours: Thursdays from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm starts from June 17 to August 19.
Place: CES University, Calle 10A Nro. 22-04 El Poblado Headquarters.
Learn about our discounts for our university community, or if you are an employee or associate of institutions with current agreements with the CES University Learn more Add discount text authorized by the dean if applicable.
Event Code: 70077845
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
Dialogues between literature and the arts: Saving Beauty, is offered as an alternative to learn to enjoy literary and artistic works in a comparative way, seeing correspondences and contrasts. We will place a special emphasis on the transforming power of the arts and the aesthetic experience: we will approach the different forms of beauty as a way to feel alive and in a creative attitude.
General public interested in a cultural training, in the company of your friends and family. We have designed a universe of possibilities where you can learn, create, innovate, know and develop different dimensions, skills and talents that can accompany you for the rest of your life.
Technology-assisted presence - Zoom Platform
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Sneyder Acevedo Benitez
Phone: (57) (4) 4043119
Mobile: 317 430 26 41
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Foundational Images in Literature and the Arts. From rock art and the Gilgamesh poem to Pixar.
- Visions about beauty in literature and works of art.
- What is the aesthetic experience.
- Brief overview of the history of literature.
- Characteristics of classical literature and modern literature.
- Most Recognized Poetics of Creation: How Artists Create the World. Most influential movements, schools, poetics.
- Literature and music: stories, novels and poems based on sound experiences. Musical works based on literary motifs and themes.
- Literature and visual arts: The literary image and the image in photography, painting and cinema: the reader and the spectator.
- Stories and novels based on works of the visual arts.
- Cinema and its adaptations of literature: creating autonomous films.
- The sensation of images in literature and the arts: the experience of the sense organs. (sound, olfactory, taste, tactile and visual experiences of the images).
- How the artists who design the world create today: Postmodern poetics: ruptures, deconstructions, disruptions, rhizomatism, hyper-creationisms.
- Project: Choice of attendees will jointly apply several techniques learned in the course
Promote knowledge, taste and understanding of literary and artistic works, based on their correspondences and contrasts as a way to enhance life and aesthetic experience.