Event price: No cost
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 13-10-2020
End date: 10-15-2020
Duration: 6.00 hours.
Event city: Online
Tuesday, October 13: 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Thursday, October 15: 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Place: Zoom Platform.
Event Code: 70089392
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Nutrition and Food Sciences
Lina Marcela Chavarriaga Maya
Head of Undergraduate Nutrition and Dietetics
(57) (4) 4440555 extension 1435.
Carolina Carvajal Rodriguez
(57) (4) 444 05 55 extension 1269.
you have doubts? Write to us
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Course
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
There will be talks and keynote presentations with invited experts from different areas of professional and academic performance.
10th and 11th grade students and anyone else interested in the program.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Know the skills that you will acquire when taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- The food and nutrition system, evolution, progress and challenges of the world and national reality in food and nutrition.
- Food and nutritional security: public management, product and service innovation, among others.
- Food sciences.
- Basic concepts about human nutrition.
- Professional practice of the dietician nutritionist and future training opportunities.
The nutrition seedbed is a space created for aspiring and interested in being dietitian nutritionists, to know a little more about the object of study of the career and the challenges they assume in the professional practice of the dietician nutritionist.