Event price: No cost
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 30-09-2020
End date: 29-10-2020
Duration: 20.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Wednesday and Thursday from 04:00 pm to 06:00 pm
Place: OnLine through the Zoom platform
Event Code: 70089173
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Seedbed
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Seedbed
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
Biology and Ecology are the science that studies the relationships established by living beings and their environment; This is man, animals, plants and microorganisms, their distribution, abundance and environment, taking into account geology, geography and climatology, in order to establish hypotheses and laws that allow us to know, conserve ecosystems and take advantage of natural resources.
Recent 9th, 10th and 11th grade students and high school graduates.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be treated in the Continuing Education Seedbed
Learn about the skills you will acquire by taking the Seedbed at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Alejandra Ramirez Suarez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 311 529 98 03
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Topic 1. MOLECULAR BIOLOGY Extraction of DNA with home methods.
- Unit 2. Identification of species in Trap Chambers.
- Unit 3. Animal metabolism / Transport through the membrane.
- Unit 4. Morphological and Ecomorphological Characteristics.
- Unit 5. Biology and Forensic Genetics.
- Urban Biodiversity
- Marine biology
- Discovering the Andean Forests of the Aburrá Valley
- Genetic Banks in Wild Fauna
- MOTIVATIONAL TALK (Experiences of professional practice, differences and similarities of the two programs)
- Ecology and Society
Study life in all its dimensions: man, animals, plants and microorganisms.