Event price: No cost
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 11-09-2021
End date: 25-09-2021
Duration: 12.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Saturday 04 and 11 September virtual and September 18 face-to-face from 8:00am to 12:00pm.
Place: CES University | Calle 10A # 22-04 | Medellin Colombia.
Event Code: 70114708
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Seedbed
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Seedbed
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
We invite you to get to know ces university and its clinical laboratories from within and discover your vocation as a nurse through interaction with nursing students and professionals.
Students who are studying 11th and bachelors who are interested in nursing training
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Through these meetings you can:
- Know the spaces of the CES University.
- Know the clinical laboratories of the CES University.
- Solve your doubts about the career and know the art and science of care
- Receive the necessary advice so that you make the best decision about your future and your vocation
- Learn about the experience of childbirth care in a high-fidelity simulation scenario.
Being a CES Nurse is a challenge. We invite you to know the profession from within and discover your vocation as a Nurse through an experiential experience through simulation and interaction in our laboratories.
Programs that might interest you
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Forum... Plus