Start date: 13-09-2021
End date: 24-09-2021
Duration: 20.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Starts on September 13 and ends on September 24, Monday through Friday from 4:00 to 6:00 pm.
Place: Online through the Zoom platform
Event Code: 70099471
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Seedbed
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Seedbed
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
Choosing the profession that represents our taste and vocation is generally not an easy task, because we do not know in depth the scope and academic content of the university program offerings. The CES University Pharmaceutical Chemistry seedbed will allow you to identify the academic aspects that characterize this profession, the possibilities for pharmaceutical research and innovation in all its fields and the future of its worldwide development. With this information, based on theoretical and practical elements, you will be able to develop a better idea of what Pharmaceutical Chemistry is, what subjects are studied during university academic training, in which fields of research and innovation the pharmaceutical world operates, how is related to other sciences and what are your possibilities of professional performance
10th and 11th grade students and high school graduates in the previous two years
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
Topics to be discussed during the activity (it can be a list). (800 characters maximum) This text must be removed before uploading the content to SAP
- Module 1. Pharmaceutical sciences: their development and their scope in a globalized world
- Module 2. Pharmaceutical sciences as natural sciences and their relationship with biology and biotechnology.
- Module 3. Pharmaceutical sciences as sciences for the health care and well-being of society
- Module 4 Physicochemical analyzes, stabilities, method development and validations, clinical studies, regulatory affairs, design and formulation, microbiology, food and dietary supplements, regulatory affairs, projects, quality management
- Module 5 Presentation Center for Pharmaceutical Science and Research (CECIF)
identify the academic aspects that characterize this profession, the possibilities of pharmaceutical research and innovation in all its fields and the future of its worldwide development.
Programs that might interest you
Diploma: Quality in the cosmetic sector of natural ingredients as a tool for international competitiveness
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma ... Plus