Event price: $ 300,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 02-08-2019
End date: 03-08-2019
Duration: 12.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Friday August 2 5pm to 9pm and Saturday August 3 7am to 12pm and 1pm to 4pm Location: Medellín, Calle 10 A # 22-04, Poblado, C, Aula de stretchers Physiotherapy.
Event Code: 70061212
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the Seminar.
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Seminar
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
Guy Postiaux's method is based on new therapeutic concepts that are supported by scientific demonstrations. The teaching of this method is part of the official teaching program of physiotherapy in Belgian and foreign schools and universities and accepted by the public authorities of several countries that authorize and finance its teaching.
Physiotherapists and Physiotherapy Students.
The work methodology will be face-to-face
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be discussed in the Continuing Education Seminar
Learn about the skills you will acquire by taking the Seminar at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
Topics to be discussed during the activity:
- I Theoretical bases and Physiotherapeutic evaluation:
- Anatomophysiological Characteristics of the Pediatric Pulmonary System
- Pulmonary dysfunctions
- Pulmonary Evaluation, Obstructive Ventilatory Disorders and Decision Tree
- II Secretion Removal Techniques: Via extra thoracic and proximal area:
- Forced Inspiration Techniques
- Forced expiration techniques
- III Secretion Removal Techniques: Via distal and peripheral intrathoracic area:
- Slow Inspiration Techniques
- Slow expiration techniques
Understand the NEW theoretical foundation of the unconventional Respiratory Physiotherapy technique for the management of different populations, and identify the different therapeutic modalities that compose it.
Programs that might interest you
Diploma in Physiotherapeutic Intervention in Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease and Kidney Transplants
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma ... Plus