Event price: $ 300,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 24-04-2020
End date: 04-25-2020
Duration: 8.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Friday April 24 5pm to 9pm and Saturday April 25 8am to 12m
Medellín, Calle 10 A # 22-04, Poblado, C, Physiotherapy stretcher classroom.
Event Code: 70072217
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the Seminar.
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Seminar
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
This course with theoretical and practical methodology seeks to develop skills in the application of Neuromuscular Bandage as an intervention strategy in specific clinical conditions with corrective techniques.
Physiotherapy professionals, physical educators, sports coaches and students of these careers and related areas. (Requirement to have completed Level 1).
The work methodology will be face-to-face
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be discussed in the Continuing Education Seminar
Learn about the skills you will acquire by taking the Seminar at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
Topics to be discussed during the activity:
- Physiological Systems Influenced with the Bandage
- Concepts Muscle Application, Inhibition, Facilitation, Tension, Range of Motion, Overuse, Inflammation, Channels, Pressure, Pain
- Evidence Supporting the Use of the Method
- Corrective Techniques:
- Basic Concept Corrective Techniques
- Corrective Technical Precautions
- Mechanical Correction
- Fascia correction
- Space Correction
- Ligament / Tendon Correction
- Functional Correction
- Circulatory / Lymphatic Correction
- Contraindications and Precautions Neuromuscular Bandage
Develop skills in the application of Neuromuscular Bandage as an intervention strategy in specific clinical conditions with corrective techniques.