Event price: $ 600,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 21-04-2020
End date: 05-28-2020
Duration: 36.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Lugar: ON LINE.
Event Code: 70074132
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the Seminar.
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Seminar
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
Analyze the different legal, procedural, accounting, tax and economic concepts and situations associated with mining law.
Law students, Lawyers and other public interested in the subject of the seminar.
Keynote talks with practical cases.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be discussed in the Continuing Education Seminar
Learn about the skills you will acquire by taking the Seminar at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 2549844
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- History of mining legislation in Colombia.
- Mining concession in Colombia.
- Limitations of the mining activity in Colombia.
- Proposal for a mining concession contract.
- Mining concession contract and stages of the mining title.
- Other instruments for legal mining, easement and administrative protection.
- Tax aspects of mining law.
- Technical aspects in mining in Colombia, real cases
Present to professionals interested in Colombian mining legislation, a practical approach to the most relevant technical, tax and legal aspects of the sector.