Event price: $ 400,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 06-07-2020
End date: 07-22-2020
Duration: 20.00 hours.
Event city: Online
Hours: Monday and Wednesday from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Place: Universidad CES Poblado headquarters - 10th street No. 22-04. Classroom ON LINE.
Event Code: 70071895
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the Seminar.
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Seminar
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
In recent times, institutions of daily life such as horizontal property or urban housing leasing have been substantially modified, arising the need to update these matters. The seminar aims to develop skills for a better performance of those who participate in the real estate activity and provide the necessary legal instruments for the solution of practical problems and the timely prevention of conflicts caused by deficient advice.
Leasing agencies, PH administrators, boards of directors, construction companies, lawyers, final year law students and people interested in the subject.
Keynote presentation with case analysis and jurisprudence review
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be discussed in the Continuing Education Seminar
Learn about the skills you will acquire by taking the Seminar at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 2549844
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Generalities of real estate law. regulations, title study, real estate appraisal.
- Contracts in real estate law. Purchase and sale, leasing of urban housing, rural housing and commercial premises, lodging (hotel), property management (leasing agencies), space concession, loan.
- Ways to acquire in real estate law: Tradition, prescription, occupation, accession.
- Horizontal property. Generalities, administrative bodies, sanctioning regime.
- Real estate financing and business contracting. Commercial trust, leasing, mutual, mortgage guarantee.
- Civil liability and insurance. Responsibility of sellers, promoters and brokers, responsibility of the owners, elements and subjects of the insurance contract, fire and earthquake insurance, all-risk construction insurance.
Recognize the main norms and concepts that govern real estate law, as well as its application in the Colombian legal system.