Event price: $ 285,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 10-05-2021
End date: 05-24-2021
Duration: 20.00 hours.
Event city: Online
Hours: Monday and Wednesday from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
. Lugar: On Line
Event Code: 70099028
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the Seminar.
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Seminar
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
The purpose of the seminar is to guide the learning of the course participants, illustrating in an understandable language, the labor regulation necessary to address the dynamics of labor relations, offering a contextualized look at the political, social and economic aspects of Labor Law, seeking adjust labor standards to the reality of new forms of work.
Human talent company executives, legal and human management departments, administrators, Professionals from different areas interested in updating labor regulations. and law students.
Keynote talks with practical cases.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be discussed in the Continuing Education Seminar
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Workshop at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 2549844
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Generalities of the employment contract - employment contract obligations and prohibitions of employers and workers.
- Penalty regime within the regulation.
- Intermediation and labor outsourcing - salary flexibility.
- Termination of the employment contract - social benefits and compensation
- Workplace harassment and coexistence committee.
- Reinforced labor protection for maternity and occupational due to manifest weakness and disability.
- Tax aspects of labor relations - protection mechanism for the unemployed.
Contribute to the legal training of those attending the course, specifically in aspects related to labor regulations and their application and interpretation, in the application of labor contract forms adjusting to particular needs and understanding of labor regulations, their constant reforms and jurisprudential and doctrinal interpretations.