Event price: No cost
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 23-10-2019
End date: 23-10-2019
Duration: 10.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Wednesday October 23, 7:30 am 5:00 pm
Place: CES University, Poblado Headquarters, Calle 10A N 22-04, Block C Aula Máxima.
Event Code: 70065371
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Well-being and mental health psychology
Eliana Maria Zapata Montoya
Professional Continuing Education
(57-4) 4440555 Ext.1389
Administrative Assistant Continuing Education
(57-4) 4440555 ext 1957
you have doubts? Write to us
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the Seminar.
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Seminar
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
The use of technologies to intervene in mental health is a new line of study in our country. For this reason, its dissemination and discussion in the academic field is required to analyze the needs that exist in our contexts, the impact that this type of intervention can have and the challenges that this field brings with it.
Therefore, an international academic seminar will be held as a product of social appropriation of knowledge, in which the results of the study of effectiveness of the Cuida tumoral program will be presented, other experiences of similar interventions in other countries will be shared and discussed. the challenges of implementing this type of intervention.
The seminar will be financed by COLCIENCIAS (Project 55374) and the Latin American Network for research on psychotherapeutic process of MIDAP (CONICYT 170188)
Psychologists, psychological students, students and mental health personnel, teachers of educational institutions
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be discussed in the Continuing Education Seminar
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Seminar at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- 8:30 - 10:15 Context of mental health interventions, Juan Carlos Jaramillo, Mariane Krause, Ovidio Muñoz Needs for interventions with adolescents, Olga Fernández and Jimena Salazar
- 10:45 - 12:20 Context of the intervention “Cuida tu Ánimo” in Chile and Colombia, Mauricio Fernández Presentation of the results of the investigation “Cuida tu Ánimo” in Colombia and Chile, Daniel Espinosa and Vania Martínez
- 2:00 - 3:00 Presentation of results of internet-based interventions implemented in Chile and Germany Carola Pérez and Markus Moessner
- 3:00 - 4:30 Panel of experts on the topic of "Challenges in the implementation of internet-based interventions" Daniel Espinosa, Markus Moessner, Marianne Krause, Vania Martínez, Carola Pérez
Present to the community results, experiences and challenges in research related to internet-based interventions for the prevention, early identification, treatment and post-therapy follow-up of depression in various contexts.
Programs that might interest you
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the program ... Plus