Event price: $ 600,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 05-11-2019
End date: 12-12-2019
Duration: 36.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Monday and Wednesday from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Place: Universidad CES, Poblado headquarters - 10 A street No. 22-04. Classroom pending to be defined.
Event Code: 70053045
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the Seminar.
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Seminar
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
The current controversies about social security involve discussions about current and future reforms that are being developed in terms of pensions and occupational health and safety.
Directors of human talent, legal and human management departments, administrators, lawyers and law students.
Keynote talks with practical cases.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be discussed in the Continuing Education Workshop
Learn about the skills you will acquire by taking the Seminar at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 2549844
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Individual Savings Scheme with Solidarity
- Differences between the RAIS and the Average Premium Solidarity Scheme with Defined Benefit.
- Autopsy workshops with compromises of the Central Nervous System due to trauma and illness.
- RAIS Pension Levels and Replacement Rates.
- The sources of financing of economic benefits in the RAIS.
- Pension modalities in the RAIS.
- The solidarity of the Individual Savings Scheme: Minimum Pension Guarantee.
- Security and health at work
- The Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- SGS-ST structure based on national standards.
- Importance of the prevention of occupational hazards.
- Investigation and reporting of incidents.
- Obligations of the employer, worker, the ARL and the EPS in the General System of Labor Risks.
- Obligations of the contractor towards the independent worker.
- Consequences of responsibilities in the General System of Labor Risks: Labor, civil, administrative and criminal.
Guide the learning of the course participants, illustrating in an understandable language, the theoretical concepts and the methodological tools necessary to address the dynamics of the Individual Savings Scheme in Colombia and Health and Safety at work, offering a contextualized and updated view. of its problems and challenges in the Comprehensive Social Security System.
Programs that might interest you
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Talk ... Plus
Seminar Preparation and Interpretation of Expert Opinions in Health Bodily and Mental Damage - Coffee Region
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Seminar ... Plus