Event price: $ 900,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 22-06-2021
End date: 03-08-2021
Duration: 48.00 hours.
Event city: Online
Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Place: On line (Plataforma Zoom).
Event Code: 70102729
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the Seminar.
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Seminar
The modality of the event is Virtual Classroom
The new regulations on the legal capacity of people with disabilities require analysis and updating by experts.
Professionals interested in issues related to the rights of people with disabilities and the assessment of support, within the framework of the 1996 law of 2019.
Expert exposition and case analysis.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be discussed in the Continuing Education Seminar
Learn about the skills you will acquire by taking the Seminar at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 2549844
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Conceptualization and differences between assessment of support and expert opinion
- Assessment of supports and conflict of interests of the facilitator
- Actions and challenges before the judicial system of the support assessment facilitator
- Responsibility of the people who become support for decision making
- The concept of disability and the historical context of people with disabilities
- The Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- Latin American regulatory framework
- Law 1996 of 2019
- Heritage protection alternatives
- Autonomy and decision-making in people with disabilities
- Application of support mechanisms
- Assessment of support for the exercise of legal capacity
- Case studies for the application of learning
Train professionals interested in carrying out the assessment of support, for the exercise of the legal capacity of people with disabilities, within the framework of Law 1996 of 2019