Event price: $ 95,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 29-01-2021
End date: 29-01-2021
Duration: 10.50 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Friday, January 29, 2021.
Place: Calle 10A # 22-04 Teatro Universidad CES.
Event Code: 70076581
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Course
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Seminar
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
Pulmonary conditions in childhood are the most prevalent, which is why it is vitally important to know the tools available for the early diagnosis and treatment of these pathologies. Likewise, every day the available medications are optimized for each of the infections that affect this specific organ. The pediatric residents of the CES aware of this, we consider it opportune to focus our seventh symposium on this topic and thus resolve doubts about clinical practice and consolidate key concepts.
Medical students, interns, general practitioners, pediatricians, and pediatric pulmonologists.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be discussed in the Continuing Education Seminar
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Course at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
Topics to be discussed during the activity
- The child with a chronic cough.
- Popular beliefs of the child with asthma, how close are they to reality?
- Update on asthma treatment.
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia: risk in the premature newborn.
- Bronchiolitis: less is more ?.
- Forum: respiratory diseases in childhood: a daily challenge; presentation of clinical cases.
- Workshop on diagnostic images of the thorax: beyond radiography.
- Cystic fibrosis: when to suspect it and how to deal with it.
- Sleep apnea syndrome in pediatrics: what to do ?.
- Oxygen therapy: more than an oral tradition.
- Pulmonary function tests.
- Approach to the patient with tuberculosis
- Bacterial pneumonia and frequent complications
- Whooping cough.
The central objective for the seventh symposium of pediatric residents is to present and discuss, together with leading experts on the subject, the academic and experience-based support of the most important topics in pediatric pulmonology.