Event price: $ 20,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 27-11-2019
End date: 27-11-2019
Duration: 11.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: It will be held on October 15 from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Place: CES University headquarters in the town calle 10A # 22 -04 building C maximum classroom.
Event Code: 70065787
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Symposium
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Symposium
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
Symposium to discuss and recount the main diseases in plants and the development of bio-inputs, with national and international guests.
Professionals and graduate students from the areas of Microbiology, Biology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Bioprocesses, Chemical, Biological or Agricultural Engineering.
Symposium activities will take place and there will be a panel at the end of the event.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be discussed in the Symposium of your choice
Get to know the special guests that you will find when holding the Symposium at our Institution.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
Topics to be discussed during the activity
- 07:00 - 09:00 Registration
- 09:00 - 09: 30 Case of viroids in chrysanthemum. Prof. Diego Mauricio Martínez. Faculty of Sciences and Biotechnology. CES University
- 09: 30 - 10:15 Bases of molecular diagnosis and its application in the field. Dr. Blondy Canto Canché. CICY, BIOALI, CYTED
- 10:15 - 10:30 Break
- 10:30 - 11:15 Emerging pathogens and their impact on agriculture Research professor Freddy Magdama Tobar. Ecuador Biological Research Center CIBE-ESPOL, BIOALI, CYTED.
- 11:15 - 12:00 Production of bio-inputs for pest control in flower crops. Prof. Nadya Cardona Bustos. Institute of Biology University of Antioquia.
- 12:00 - 12:30: Discussion
- 12: 30-14: 00 Free lunch
- 1 4: 00-14: 45 Conference 4 Production of limonoids from Neem: Economic feasibility (Fernando Orozco, Stefan June)
- 14:45 - 15:30: Development of plant extracts for phytosanitary management. James Jiménez Martínez. Manager of I D. Ecoflora Agro SAS
- 15:30 - 15:45 Break
- 15:45 - 16:30 Evaluation of the effectiveness in the field of bio-inputs in banana: Strategies and aspects to take into account. Dra. Luz Edith Argel Roldan, Cenibanano-AUGURA plant health researcher.
- 16:30 - 17:15: Discussion
Expert professors on the topics: Paola Zapata, CES, Colombia, CYTED; Blondy Canto Canche, Yucatan Scientific Research Center, ACCYTED; Freddy Magdama, Espol- Ecuador; Fernando Orozco, UNAL, Colombia; Luisa Fernanda Rojas, UdeA, Colombia, CYTED; Lina María Agudelo, UdeA, Colombia.
Programs that might interest you
Diploma: Quality in the cosmetic sector of natural ingredients as a tool for international competitiveness
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma ... Plus