Event price: $ 85,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 13-08-2020
End date: 08-14-2020
Duration: 18.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: August 13 and 14, 2020.
Place: virtual class.
Event Code: 70082373
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Veterinary Medicine and Zootechnics
Kelly Yoana Espinal Henao
Administrative Assistant Continuing Education Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Zootechnics
(57) (4) 4440555 ext.1534
Francisco Arango Vacares
Coordinator of Continuing Education Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Zootechnics.
(57) (4) 4440555 ext.1265
you have doubts? Write to us
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Symposium
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Symposium
The modality of the event is Virtual
In its fourth version, we will have the participation of national and international speakers with great experience in poultry, swine, livestock and equines. The Symposium will bring together professionals, associations and institutions from the animal production sector committed to new trends and global approaches to animal welfare
Veterinarians, Zootechnicians, Producers, personnel linked to the agri-food sector and students.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be discussed in the Symposium of your choice
Get to know the special guests that you will find when holding the Symposium at our Institution.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Sentience and Animal Welfare: the new frontier
- The role of certification in promoting animal welfare
- Marketing and consumer perception
- Qualitative methods for evaluating behavior: a look at the theoretical consequences of a methodological choice
- Animal Welfare Indicators: going from opinion, to measure
- Behavioral needs and Animal Welfare. Deconstructing the notion of natural behavior: the strange case of the passionate tapir and the complacent ball
- Ethics in animal welfare
- Livestock production and animal welfare in Colombia
-Fernando Ferrari - Argentina
-Bernardo Kojic - Argentina
-Lorena Aguayo - Chile
-Luis Mazzon - Brasil
-José Rodolfo Panim Ciocca - Brazil
-March of Campo Gigena- Uruguay
-Santiago Henao- Colombia
-Fredy García - Colombia