Event price: $ 160,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 04-16-2021
End date: 04-16-2021
Duration: 8.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Friday, April 16, 2021. Start time 8:30 am End time 5:30 pm
Place: Synchronous Virtual Symposium.
Event Code: 70098052
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Kelly Yoana Espinal Henao
Administrative assistant Faculty of Dentistry.
(57) (4) 4440555 ext. 1534
Catalina Velez Madrid
Coordinator of Continuing Education Faculty of Dentistry
(57) (4) 4440555 ext.1556
you have doubts? Write to us
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Symposium
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Symposium
The modality of the event is Virtual
Update on the diagnosis and treatment of the main dental emergencies
Aimed at dental students, dentists and specialists.
Virtual symposium, online.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be discussed in the Symposium of your choice
Get to know the special guests that you will find when holding the Symposium at our Institution.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Emergencies, an approach from regenerative endodontics.
- Minimally invasive interventions in pediatric dentistry that appear aggressive.
- A new frontier for the understanding and management of dental hypersensitivity.
- Management in priority consultation of patients at risk of osteonecrosis of the jaws.
- Local management of bleeding in dentistry.
- Timely management of orthodontic emergencies.
- What is the focus of your thoughts?
- Andrea Diez. CES University Dentist. Endodontics University CES
-Juan Diego Mejía. Dentist Universidad Autonoma de Manizales, Pediatric Dentist Universidad CES.
-Sebastian Muñoz. CES University Dentist. CES University periodontal prosthesis.
- Oscar Garcia. UdeA dentist. UdeA Maxillofacial Surgeon.
-Jaime Vargas. CES University Dentist. Oral Surgeon and Stomatologist UdeA.
- Juan Camilo Correa. CES University Dentist. CES University Orthodonsist.
- Gustavo Ortíz, CES Dentist. CES University Maxillofacial Surgeon.