Event price: $ 280,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 30-05-2019
End date: 31-05-2019
Duration: 22.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Thursday, May 30 and Friday, May 31, 2019. 7 am to 6 pm Place: CES University, town headquarters, Aula Maxima. Calle 10 a # 22 -04, block C, first floor.
Event Code: 70053250
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Symposium
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Symposium
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
It is true that worldwide dental caries and periodontal disease have decreased in frequency, severity and speed of progress, however, they continue to be the main cause of tooth loss. The change in the pattern of these diseases has been attributed mainly to a preventive approach that includes education and health promotion, use of fluorides, changes in diet, increase in human resources, oral hygiene, however, the preventive fraction of some of them it reaches only 40%.
What does the evidence show? To answer this question, the symposium proposes:.
- Analyze the available evidence about the preventive capacity of the main measures for individual, collective and professional use for the control of dental caries and periodontal disease.
-Identify the implications of this analysis in political decisions for the promotion and care of oral health, and for the definition of the health care model. .
Aimed at: Dentists, Specialists, Dentistry Students.
Face-to-face, one-hour lectures, at the end of the day on Friday, May 31, a certificate of attendance is delivered.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be discussed in the Symposium of your choice
Get to know the special guests that you will find when holding the Symposium at our Institution.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
Topics to be discussed during the event:
- Oral health inequities
- Efficacy of current methods for caries prevention
- Second part. Efficacy of current methods for caries prevention
- Role of microbial communities in tooth decay and periodontitis and microbial control measures
- New trends in the prevention of tooth decay and periodontal diseases
- Policies of the Colombian Ministry of Health for the prevention of dental caries and periodontal disease
- Social projection program of the Faculty of Dentistry in El Cedro (Ayapel)
- Social projection program, faculty of dentistry, U. de A
- Social projection program Universidad del Bosque University
- What is expected in the immediate future in prevention?
- Questions and panel discussion
Teachers: -Doctor Carol Guarnizo Herrera. National University.
- Doctor Carlos González. Michigan University
-Doctor Adolfo Contreras. Valley University
-Doctor Rubiel Marín. CES University
- Doctor Gloria Escobar. U. de A.
- Doctor Alfonso Escobar. CES
- Dr. Sandra Zuluaga. U. de A.