Event price: No cost
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 13-03-2020
End date: 13-03-2020
Duration: 10.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: Friday, March 13 from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
Place: Cll 10ª # 22-04, Poblado. Building C, Maximum Classroom.
Event Code: 70072735
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Faculty: Medicine Medical Education
Carolina Lopera Muñoz
(57) (4) 4440555 ext. 1423.
Ana Maria Cadavid Gonzalez
Clinical Extension Coordinator of Clinical Simulation
(57) (4) 4440555 ext. 12393.
you have doubts? Write to us
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the Seminar.
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Workshop
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
The Neurosciences seedbed of the CES University invites the Neurosciences Symposium, to share and live the history of neurosciences that has transcended for Colombia and the world with Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus, for this we will have Dr. Fernando Hakim D. In addition to socialize the research processes and knowledge about the thematic approach to ECT… Cranial Brain Trauma as one of the most frequent problems in our environment.
Neurologists, general practitioners, students of the different semesters and nursery participants.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be discussed in the Continuing Education Workshop
Learn about the skills that you will acquire by taking the Workshop at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- News: ECT and neurosciences.
- Normal pressure hydrocephalus.
- Neuroimaging in brain injury.
- Sociodemographic and neuropsychological profile of encephalocranial trauma in Medellin.
- Neurological profile of head trauma in Medellín.
- Post-traumatic brain injury headache.
- Psychiatric sequelae of head trauma.
- Post-traumatic brain injury epilepsy.
- Surgical treatment of head trauma.
- Neurorehabilitation in patients with head trauma.
- Music as therapy in post-brain injury patients.
To promote the process of dissemination and innovation in the understanding of head trauma with the research bases in neuroscience.