Event price: $ 80,000 COP
Pay on line: At the time of your registration you can pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 21-05-2021
End date: 21-05-2021
Duration: 5.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Friday, May 21 from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
YouTube channel CES University.
Event Code: 70103854
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Symposium
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Symposium
The modality of the event is Virtual
The symposium aims to update the knowledge of professionals related to the comprehensive care of people with COVID-19, to guarantee responsible professional practice and adequate rehabilitation of patients with sequelae in the short, medium and long term.
Professionals in the health area related and interested in the comprehensive rehabilitation of people with COVID-19. Students and Professionals in Nursing, Physiotherapy and Nutrition.
The work methodology will be online.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be discussed in the Symposium of your choice
Learn about the skills you will acquire by taking the Seminar at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
Topics to be discussed during the activity:
- Nutritional recovery in patients with post-COVID-19 oral form
- Nutritional management in patients with severe post-COVID-19 deconditioning
- Rehabilitation process from an Intensive Care Unit
- Key aspects of post-COVID-19 rehabilitation
- Post-COVID-19 Functional Rehabilitation Program
- Managing residual symptoms in post-COVID-19 patient
- Managing the transition from home patient care
Identify the challenges and strategies for the rehabilitation of people who have acquired COVID-19 and who are facing the consequences or complications in the short, medium and long term.