Event price: $ 150,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 22-10-2019
End date: 22-10-2019
Duration: 9.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Hours: October 22, from 7 am to 5 pm
Place: University CES town headquarters, building C, Aula Maxima.
Event Code: 70064753
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Kelly Yoana Espinal Henao
Administrative Assistant Continuing Education Faculty of Dentistry
(57) (4) 4440555 ext. 1534
Catalina Velez Madrid
Coordinator of Continuing Education Faculty of Dentistry
(57)(4) 4440555 ext.1534
you have doubts? Write to us
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Symposium
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Symposium
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
Updating of the different aspects to take into account for the treatment of elderly patients.
Dentists, Specialists, Dentistry Students
Face-to-face seminar, lectures lasting approximately 1 hour.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be discussed in the Symposium of your choice
Get to know the special guests that you will find when holding the Symposium at our Institution.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- Modern dentistry vs demographic trends
- Rehabilitation a look at the elderly patient
- Periodontal management of the elderly patient
- Management of patients with bisphosphonates
- Medical management of systemic diseases
- Oral manifestations of systemic diseases
- How to care for the patient in bed and involve the work team
- Informed consent in the patient with dementia
- Paula Mejia
- Juan Manuel Cardenas
-Maria Francisca Echavarria
-Luis Fernando Velez
-Maria Clara Ocampo