Event price: No cost
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 15-10-2020
End date: 10-15-2020
Duration: 1.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Thursday, October 15 from 6pm to 7pm Colombian time
ZOOM virtual class.
Event Code: 70076583
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Symposium
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Symposium
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
The Faculty of Physiotherapy of the CES University, will celebrate the III Cycle of Mobility and Sedestation
Physiotherapists, Occupational therapists, Biomedical engineers, Physicians specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation (Physiatrists), Ortho-prosthetic technicians, Social workers, Rehabilitation professionals, Students, Officials of governmental entities of the disability and health units at the national level, Company executives health (EPS), IPS managers and directors, Wheelchair users and their families, People with related areas.
The modality will be virtual.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be discussed in the Symposium of your choice
Get to know the special guests that you will find when holding the conferences at our Institution.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Anderson Esneyder Acevedo Benitez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 301 254 98 44
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
Topics to be discussed during the activity:
- FLYING FMA
Dr. Mark R. Schmeler - USA:
Associate Professor / Vice-Chair for Education y Training Dept. Rehabilitation Science y Technology University of Pittsburgh
– PhD, OTR/L, ATP Vice Chair for Education y Training y Associate Professor, Department of Rehabilitation Science y Technology Mark Schmeler is the vice chair for education y training in the Department of Rehabilitation Science y Technology at the University of Pittsburgh. He oversees all aspects of the Master of Science curriculum in Rehabilitation Technology as well as Continuing Education in the field of Assistive Technology. He is also the director of the International Seating Symposium when hosted every other year in the U.S
– Schmeler has 30 years of clinical experience and continues to practice as an Occupational Therapist and Assistive Technology Professional in the Center for Assistive Technology at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center which he helped establish in 1996 and directed until 2005. From 2009 to 2017, he directed a national contract and developed accredited Assistive Technology Clinics within the Veterans Administration’s Polytrauma Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury/Disorders Systems of Care
– He is the co-developer of the Functional Mobility Assessment and manages a registry of large data nationally and internationally related to mobility outcomes to assess the effectiveness of mobility assisted devices and service delivery models to more scientifically demonstrate what interventions work best for what types of people under varying disability and environmental conditions. Other research interests include the application of telerehabilitation, product development, and online education
– His specific graduate teaching responsibilities are in the area of assistive technology policy, funding, and management as well as clinical applications of wheelchair seating and mobility applying case-based and evidence based practice. He also works closely with national organizations as an advocate for appropriate access to assistive technology devices and services. He served on the RESNA Board of Directors and is a RESNA Fellow
Programs that might interest you
Diploma in Physiotherapeutic Intervention in Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease and Kidney Transplants
Learn about the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Diploma ... Plus