Event price: $ 390,000 COP
Online payment: At the time of your registration you will be able to pay online with credit card and PSE.
Payment in banks:
Present the invoice printed in laser, and approach the following banking entities:
- Banco de Bogotá and its banking correspondents: Almacenes Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Súper inter.
Go to the University Cashier and pay with a debit or credit card.
Start date: 17-03-2020
End date: 03-17-2020
Duration: 4.00 hours.
Event city: Medellin
Date: March 17, 2019. Hours: Tuesday and Thursday from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm Place: Calle 10 A No. 22-04, headquarters of the town.
Event Code: 70073207
To register, you must fill out the form to generate the invoice and make the payment online, banks or in person at the University.
Know the importance of the topics to be addressed during the development of the Workshop
We share the characteristics or requirements that you must meet to be part of this Workshop
The modality of the event is Face-to-face
"The Power of coaching and NLP in sales" -Organizations are discovering that the traditional style of work in the commercial area is no longer effective, in the current environment the development of other competencies is required, such as internal preparation and aspects relationship of the seller. In many scenarios it is said what needs to be done to increase sales, however only in this space will you be taught the tools and strategies on how to achieve it. * Also includes book: The Power of Coaching and NLP in sales, the digital reports and certificate of attendance and the coffee break.
Managers, commercial directors, salespeople, consultants and professionals in the commercial area who wish to acquire a practical and applicable methodology to increase sales and commercial results. .
All our activities are designed from adult education techniques (Androgogy) and concepts of coaching and NLP for the expansion of consciousness focused on an experiential, active, participatory and practical learning model.
Find out how you can finance your registration in this event.
Find the contents to be dealt with in the Continuing Education Course
Learn about the skills you will acquire by taking the Workshop at our University.
Finance the payment of your registration with SUFI, contact the advisor:
Alejandra Ramirez Suarez
Telephone: (57) (4) 604 91 25
Mobile: 311 529 98 03
Payment with Severance:
Check with your fund and severance management company about the requirements to make the payment *.
* Applies for diplomas and certifications.
- -The power of coaching in business management.
- -The identity of the commercial of excellence.
- -Self leadership as the guardian of the identity of the commercial.
- -The helpful leader with an integrating vision for an internal and external service of excellence.
- -Collaborators with a sense of belonging produce better climates and personal and organizational results.
- -The power of recognition for the development of intrinsic motivation.
- -Building effective relationships.
- -Breaking beliefs and transforming habits.
- -Rapport and active listening as key tools to understand customer expectations and needs.
- -Resilience and reframing as allies in times of crisis
- -True customer-oriented service.
- -Powerful questions: the art of accessing the interior of people
- -Model of conversation coaching as an internal and external communication strategy.
- -Neuro sales: helping your customer to buy.
- -Non-violent communication techniques for conflict management and assertive feedback
Present coaching and NLP techniques that allow the participant to develop high performance skills in sales, improving the relationship with the client, developing efficient business strategies, strengthening identity and stimulating self-leadership for better performance and business results that allow generating greater sales income.
He has formal studies in Industrial Engineering, in addition to a specialization in senior management and business management, he has developed studies in Sports, Business and Personal Coaching; Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) and Neuroassociative Conditioning.