How to benefit?
Career (undergraduate) and postgraduate students enrolled at CES University can access the benefits of the Program. They should be attentive to the calls that are made during the year to fill out the support request form.
Follow the steps
A percentage of the enrollment is awarded to undergraduate or graduate students enrolled at CES University, with good academic performance and who present financial difficulties during the call dates.
We support national and international academic mobilities and field trips. Career (undergraduate) or postgraduate students enrolled at CES University, with good academic performance and who have financial difficulties to carry out these activities, can apply for this support.
This is an Opportunity to study a second language in our LANGUAGE CENTER, if you study at CES University and have financial difficulties to pay for these complementary studies.
This support consists of $ 100,000 per month during the 4 academic months. The selected students will be notified and must deliver the following documentation at the Institutional Welfare reception: RUT, copy of the identity document and bank certification of the savings account that must be in the name of the student.
The support consists of $ 6,500 pesos per day through the registration of the student's fingerprint. Those selected will be contacted by Bienestar to carry out this registration. They must bear in mind that the support is not cumulative, that is, if one day they did not use the 6,500, the next day it will be renewed, it can be combined between coffee shops and, given the case of ordering a product that has a value higher than balance, you can give the surplus.
Hours: 6:00 am to 8:00 pm from Monday to Friday. Benefit value: $ 6,500 from Monday to Friday from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm (not accumulative). The benefit is personal and non-transferable. The following coffee shops have this benefit:
· Subway - Floor 2 building A
· Café Lebón - Floor 2 building A
CES Restaurant - Floor 3 building C
Burguertaco - Bulevar de Alimentos Building C
Diegus Cafeteria - Food Boulevard Block C
· Green House - Floor 4 building B
Pistachio - Floor 7 building B
Coco Melón - 10th floor building B
Sabaneta Cafeteria - IPS Sabaneta food area
FEEDING THROUGH BONDS
In the following coffee shops:
· Chepas - food food truck edificio C
3/4 grill - food truck area building C
· Fast Food– zona food truck edificio C
Cocomelón - 10th floor building B
This support consists of 100,000 per month during the 4 academic months. Aimed at foreign students who have accommodation expenses in the city. Support will be delivered through collection accounts that must be delivered to Institutional Welfare: Documentation: RUT, copy of the identity document and bank certification of the savings account that must be in the student's name.
The students selected to receive this support will have the possibility of receiving a tablet, computer or cell phone as a loan during the semester. They must commit to make good use of this resource and deliver it again in the initial conditions.
- Beneficiaries must sign a commitment to actively participate in the activities programmed by the CES Solidarity Fund.
- Everyone must participate in the monetary collection activities. If it is not possible to attend, part of the planning must be done.
- It is compulsory to attend workshops, activities, events, meetings.
- An evaluation will be made on a monthly basis regarding participation in the different activities agreed to collect money.
- Students must forgive 20 hours per semester, plus participation in the different activities arranged for monetary collection.
- The beneficiary students of the Fund must present themselves again in the call at the beginning of each semester because there will not be automatic renewal of support.
- These activities and citations will be communicated through institutional email.