Our program is unique in the country and has a strong scientific foundation and a high social and ethical sense for planning, monitoring and managing food and nutrition in physically active people and population groups or athletes, framed in health purposes and individual and collective well-being.
Upon completion of their studies, students acquire the international certification in anthropometry endorsed by the ISAK (International society for advanced Khineantropometry): ISAK Anthropometric Title
Our master's degree has specialized courses in: Kineanthropometry, Nutrigenomics and Nutrigenetics and Design of sports supplements and Nutritional gastronomy for sports.
Know our rates and dates for the year 2021
Registrations: hasta el 28 de mayo de 2021
Admission Test:Viernes 4 de junio de 2021 - Modalidad virtual – Modalidad virtual
Interviews: 4, 5 y 8 de junio de 2021 - Modalidad virtual – Modalidad virtual
Admitted results: 15 de junio de 2021
Payment of tuition: del 16 al 30 de junio de 2021
Classes start date: 2 de julio de 2021
Class days and times: Modalidad de concentración monthly
Registration PIN cost: $163.000 COP
Total cost per semester: $8.008.000 COP
*Valores correspondientes a 2022
Documentation required for the registration process:
- Undergraduate degree certificate (photocopy).
- 150% identity document (photocopy).
- Current EPS certificate.
- 3x4 color digital photo, white background
NOTE: Previous documents or photocopies do not need to be authenticated.
Those forms in which false information is verified, or that are not fully filled out, will not be considered.
You will not be able to carry out the interview if you come to it without the minimum required documentation .
of the applicant
Aimed at professionals in the health area.
We have professional experience in our programs. Learn about the advantages of studying with us.
of the graduate
Our graduates are able to analyze and make nutritional intervention decisions through scientific evidence.
Fields of nutrition, medicine, physiotherapy, physical education and areas related to food and sports.
We are recognized in the workplace for our innovative knowledge that leads to the resolution of nutritional problems in
society and the sports community, thanks to research and evidence-based results.
- Also to make decisions and define nutritional intervention guidelines for both individuals and groups that participate in physical activity and sports programs.
- Manage development and research projects that are related to the area of nutrition linked to the practice of exercise and sport.
- Perform its function as part of a multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary approach, actively participating in academic spaces focused on the creation of knowledge and research development both nationally and internationally.
- Lead processes to promote adequate nutrition and physical activity as measures to promote healthy lifestyles in public and private organizations
- Advise on the design and implementation of nutritional strategies to improve and optimize physical and sports performance in physically active people or athletes according to the training cycle in which they are.
Know the necessary requirements to access the degree process at our University.
We build conceptual references to explain and understand the relationships between health, body, physical activity and sport.
We offer financing options and scholarships to our students with entities in agreement.
You must approve all the subjects of the study plan and the specific requirements for each program, reported in the minutes by the Promotions Committee. In addition, it requires:
1. Haber presentado las pruebas vigentes que el Estado determine como de obligatorio cumplimiento.
2. Presentar certificado de asistencia a la Cátedra CES.
3. El pago de los derechos de grado, establecidos en los derechos pecuniarios.
4. Haber aprobado el trabajo de grado o investigación.
5. Paz y salvo con la Universidad por todo concepto.
The research in the Master in Sports Nutrition will focus on the construction of conceptual references based on scientific theories, the analysis of the socio-cultural context that allows explaining and understanding the relationships between health, body, physical activity and sport, development and application of evaluation, diagnosis and intervention models and the implementation of technology transfer processes, according to the particular and collective needs of the population object of intervention.
In response to the research line of Nutrition Applied to Physical Activity and Sport declared within the research group that supports it: Nutrition and Food (NUTRAL) it is intended that the student critically apply their knowledge in a context and take responsibility for a lifelong learning, that is, developing a reflective attitude that allows you to identify solve and problems in a creative and way innovative using a "strategic mindset for effective decision making".
In this sense, the projects that have been proposed by the students are from the first cohort are:
- Anthropometric and conditional parameters for the detection and identification of talents for prioritized sports in Colombia.
- Dissemination and dissemination of scientific knowledge in nutrition and dietetics with an emphasis on sports nutrition.
- Anthropometric composition of figure skating athletes in different modalities in clubs in the city of Bogotá.
- Changes in body composition evaluated by DEXA supplying different supplementation protocols with leucine and whey protein in a strength training for 8 weeks.
- Evaluation of the precision of different body composition prediction formulas compared with -DXA - in Colombian soccer players.
- Behavior of the lipid profile in people who practice endurance sports compared to strength sports.
- Are health professionals sedentary, sedentary or physically active?
- Sedentary lifestyle, grip strength, body composition and cardiovascular risk in adults.
For financing we have agreements with:
Programa de Fortalecimiento Educativo CES
Fondo Nacional del Ahorro (FNA)
Dietitian Nutritionist, Physical Educator, Specialist in Nutrition Applied to Physical Activity and Sport, Master in Nutrition Sciences and Human Food
Anthropometrist ISAK II
Dietitian Nutritionist. Mgr in Food Science and Technology with emphasis on sensory analysis of food, participated in the Research Group in Nutrition, Health and Wellness of Grupo Nutresa. She currently works as a teacher and researcher at the Faculty of Nutrition and Food Sciences of cess University.
Dietitian Nutritionist. Master in F. Sport and Physical Activity. Anthropometrist ISAK II
Dietitian Nutritionist. Master in Physiology. PhD student in Health and Sports Sciences. University of Zaragoza. Spain
Professor - researcher Department of Nutrition and Biochemistry Pontificia Universidad Javeriana
Anthropometrist ISAK III
DBSS Research Coordinator, Master in Sciences of Physical Activity and Sports, Doctorate in Human Motricity, Graduate in Physical Education and Researcher and Peer evaluator recognized by COLCIENCIAS.
Dietitian Nutritionist, National University of Colombia. Master in Human Nutrition from the University of London; Master in Physiology from the National University of Colombia. Instructor Anthropometry ISAK III. Professor at the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana and research professor at the National University of Colombia.
Degree in Nutrition, PhD in Clinical Research from the University of Guadalajara
Master in Clinical Nutrition Universidad del Valle de México
Director of the Ibero-American Institute of Sports Sciences and Human Movement (IICDEM)
Anthropometrist ISAK III
Legal information of the program
Master in Sports Nutrition
Ciencias de la Nutrición y los Alimentos
Resolución: 1115 de enero 26 de 2018
Magíster en Nutrición Deportiva
Modalidad de concentración monthly
3 semestres académicos
Total cost per semester: