- All students, professors, graduates and employees of CES University can participate. (The winners of past editions must abstain from participating.)
- Participants must send a story that does not exceed 5 pages (written in Arial 12) in original and a printed copy, plus another copy in magnetic or electronic medium, signed with a pseudonym.
- In a separate envelope attach the personal data: names and surnames, identity document, faculty or agency, semester, telephone and email.
- The story must be unpublished and original by the author, with a free theme. You can participate with only one story per person.
- The jury will be made up of professors from the city's universities.
- Submissions should be made to the Department of Humanities or to Professor Jorge Molina Ochoa (3rd floor office, Universidad CES, El Poblado headquarters).
- Deadline for the delivery of stories: Monday, August 10, 2020. Award date: University Conference of October 2020.
- CES University will award a prize to the two best stories, as follows:
• 1st place: $ 800,000
• 2nd place: $ 400,000
- The winning stories may be published later.
- The CES university will not establish correspondence with the participants and will not return the copies submitted for the contest.
- Any question not foreseen in these bases will be resolved by the CES University.
Department of Humanities.