Sofia Pérez De Soto Foundation old applicants - CES
If you are an active student of the CES University, be studying at least the fifth semester, you belong to strata 4, 5 or 6, you have an excellent academic performance and you are having difficulties to continue at the University, we invite you to apply for the Sofia Perez Foundation scholarship De Soto old applicants which covers 100% of the enrollment.
Call date: inscripciones hasta el 30 de mayo de 2021
Coverage: 50 % Universidad CES – 50% Fundación Sofía Pérez de Soto
To apply you must take into account:
- Fill out virtual form
- Take a minimum of 5th semesters at CES University.
- Belong to strata 4,5 or 6
- Average equal to or greater than 3.6
- Not having lost more than three subjects so far in their academic process.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and attinal performance
- Demonstrate an economic difficulty that jeopardizes your stay at the University.
- Academic reference of the faculty (this reference will be requested directly by the Office of Institutional Welfare)
You will need to send an academic average certificate from the previous period 2020-2 (this is requested online from the Admissions Office) and utility account to the email@example.com.
Note: When sending the application email with the documents, please note: Subject: FSPS Scholarship Application 2021-2 – FULL NAME –DOCUMENT –RACE.
Confirm having completed the registration form.
How are beneficiary students selected?
- Review form information
- Academic averages are evaluated
- The reference given by the faculty is evaluated
- Based on the information on the school's form, average and reference, students who move on to the interview will be preselected.
- Interview with Institutional Welfare and Fundación Sofía Pérez de Soto.
- The scholarship committee evaluates academic reports and socioeconomic status to allocate the scholarship according to available quotas.
The Fraternity Fund is a scholarship that allows access to education for work, human development and higher education to students from the East, Southwest and Urabá.
Asia San Ignacio- Loyola Foundation
The CES University, in alliance with the Asia San Ignacio Association, grants scholarships of 100% (35% and 65% respectively) in the Biology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Ecology programs, for new students entering the first semester.
The Asia San Ignacio Association, through the "Future Plan" program, seeks that the alumni of the San Ignacio de Loyola School, their families and people close to the Association make contributions that are invested in improving the quality of life of families and the school community, in the Educational Institutions: ASIA Ignaciana, Presbítero Antonio José Bernal SJ and Colegio Loyola.
Announcement: dirigida a estudiantes de los colegios ASIA Ignaciana, Presbítero Antonio
José Bernal S.J. y Colegio Loyola.
Call date: por definir
Coverage: 35% Universidad CES – 65% Fundación
Talentos Deportivos Postobón is a program that supports high-performance athletes in order to make them future stars of Colombian sports.
Support 25 Sports Talents through a comprehensive contribution focused on developing their full potential in order to make them a great example to follow and role models for life. Thanks to this support, talents are advancing in their sporting goals, participating in the main events of the Olympic Cycle, world championships and major international and national competitions, where they demonstrate a high level of performance and great chances of obtaining victories that help the development of their sports careers.
More information: www.postobon.com
Coverage: 10% Universidad CES – 90% Fundación