Juan Pablo Gutiérrez Cáceres Foundation
Directed to: Master in Biological Sciences and Master in Neurodevelopment and Learning
Coverage: 100% (contributions from Fraternidad Medellín – Juan Pablo Gutiérrez Cáceres Foundation – CES University)
• Be a teacher or teacher director in the municipalities supported by Fraternidad Medellín.
• Be admitted to the master’s degree.
• Be between 25 and 40 years of age.
• Have a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
• Not be a cover teacher or be provisional.
• Not possess at the time of requesting the scholarship credits of degree of equal or superior level to the studies for which the scholarship is requested.
• You must design and implement a project that benefits the educational institution in which you work, in the light of the knowledge acquired during the master’s degree program.
How to apply:
Fill out the scholarship application form that specifies other documents that must be submitted, such as: resume, undergraduate notes, certifications and 2 essays.
The complete documentation must be sent to the email email@example.com ALL in a SINGLE PDF file, maximum on the date established in the following schedule:
- Maximum date for sending documentation: December 9, 2019
- Psychology committee analysis: from December 10 to 18, 2019
- Virtual interviews via Skype: January 16 and 17, 2020
Sapiencia Postgraduate Fund- Extending Borders
Program that allows the inhabitants of Medellín to co-finance their postgraduate training (masters, doctorate and postdoctoral degrees) in partner institutions of higher education.
Coverage: 50% Sapiencia Fund
More information: www.sapiencia.gov.co