Sofia Pérez De Soto Foundation Old Wannabes - CES
If you are an active student of CES University, you are studying minimum fifth semester, you belong to strata 4, 5 or 6, you have an excellent academic performance and you are presenting difficulties to continue in the University, we invite you to apply for the Sofia Perez De Soto Foundation scholarship old applicants which covers 100% of the tuition.
Conditions for application:
- Be active in the 2020-2 semester.
- Belonging to strata 4, 5 or 6
- To take the minimum fifth semester, for the Technology in Pre-Hospital Care program to take the minimum third semester.
- Minimum average of 3.6 in the period 2020-1
- Have not lost or canceled more than 2 subjects in the entire academic process.
- Present economic difficulties that jeopardize your stay at the University.
- Diligence the registration form.
- Compliance with the conditions will be validated through: Academic average reported in the certificate of notes for the period 2020-1.
- Send certificate of notes and academic average from the previous period, to the email@example.com
- Send current residency utility account to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference given by the faculty (this reference will be requested directly by the Institutional Welfare Office)
- In some cases, a virtual interview will be scheduled to expand each student’s current situation.
- Reporting to the Scholarship Committee.
- Notification of the selected ones.
Note: When sending the application email with the documents, please note:
- Subject: FSPS 2021-1 Scholarship Nomination – FULL NAME – DOCUMENT -RACE
- Confirm that you have taken the registration form.
The Fraternity Fund is a scholarship that allows access to education for work, human development and higher education for students from the East, Southwest and Urabá.
Coverage: 50% Medellin Fraternity – 50% CES University
Call Date: by defining
Data Sheet: Download (Spanish)
Medellin Fraternity Fund Presentation: Download (Spanish)
Download Presentation Brochure: Download (Spanish)
Asia San Ignacio- Loyola Foundation
CES University, in partnership with the Asia San Ignacio Association, grants scholarships of 100% (35% and 65% respectively) in the Biology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Ecology programs, for new students entering the first semester.
The Asia San Ignacio Association, through the program “Plan Futuro”, seeks to make contributions that are invested in improving the quality of life of families and the school community, in the Educational Institutions: ASIA Ignaciana, Priest Antonio José Bernal S.J. and Colegio Loyola.
Call: addressed to students from asia Ignaciana, Priest Antonio José Bernal S.J. and Colegio Loyola schools.
Call date: to be defined
Coverage: 35% CES University – 65% Foundation
Data Sheet: download (Spanish)
Talents Sports Postobón is a program that supports high performance athletes in order to make them future stars of Colombian sport.
It supports 25 Sports Talents through a comprehensive contribution focused on developing their full potential in order to make them a great example to follow and models of life to imitate. Thanks to this support, the talents are advanced in their sporting objectives, participating in the main events of the Olympic Cycle, the world championships and the great international and national competitions, where they demonstrate a high level of performance and great chances of obtaining victories that help the development of their sports careers.
More information: www.postobon.com
Coverage: 10% CES University – 90% Foundation