Risk Management: determining factor in the durability and sustainability of organizations
Did you know that CES University has a Risk Management area?
Which supports the internal processes to protect and prevent the institution against possible risks that affect the fulfillment of the strategic lines and development objectives.
What does the institution want with the creation of this area?
• Highlight the importance of risk management aimed at meeting institutional objectives
• Achieve a culture in the face of risk
• Support processes in a risk-based approach
• Follow up on controls to mitigate risks
• Ensure that everyone contributes to the stability and continuity of operations
• Establish responsibilities at all levels of the organization
• Ensure regulatory and legal compliance of the institution
In modern organizations, having a business culture oriented towards comprehensive risk management is a success factor. Companies face changes and challenges that will always carry a risk component implicit, and knowing them allows the organization to be prepared for the development of its strategy, counting on the certainty that its business is capable and fast enough to manage any threat and respond to the unexpected.
The level of maturity of the organization can be verified if it has a risk policy, a risk management culture at all levels, a method to manage it and a permanent evaluation of value generation.
Managing risks is not a fashionable topic, it is a matter of durability and sustainability.
Natalia Muñoz Gil
Teléfono: (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1164