What do we do?
We take care of supporting the different processes, to prevent and protect the institution against possible risks and deviations that affect the fulfillment of the strategic lines and development objectives; ensuring to warn of the risks derived from deterioration or deviations from the provisions of both the material and logistical aspects, as well as the actions of the collaborators in the workplaces.
We work for:
• Manage the risk management system, using recognized methodologies that are aligned and in harmony with each of the University's processes.
• Foster a culture of prevention against risks.
• Promote risk awareness strategies.
• Ensure through the implementation of risk intervention measures, administrative, economic, financial, human, operational and reputational stability at all levels.
• Accompany, guide and support each of the processes in identifying the risks inherent to their activities and in the design of actions for the prevention, mitigation and control of risks.
• Generate global understanding of risk management so that it is considered as an integral part of the processes, which facilitates decision-making, directing the organization and the achievement of strategic objectives.
• Perform permanent monitoring of the performance of the risk management system.
• Work on the continuity of the Institution.
• Improvement and continuity in the institutional image.
• Highlight the importance of risk management as an efficient management oriented towards the fulfillment of institutional objectives.
• Achieve a culture of attitude towards risk.
• Support all the processes of the organization in a risk-based approach.
• Generate value in each of the processes.
• Monitor the effectiveness of the controls to mitigate risks.
• Ensure that everyone contributes to the stability and continuity of operations.
• Establish responsibilities at all levels of the organization.
• Guarantee that the risk management process is an integral part of the organization's processes.
• Progressively establish a common language regarding risk management.
• Ensure regulatory and legal compliance of the institution.