Step 2 - Choose the preferred program
Step 3 - Required Documentation
• Photocopy undergraduate qualifications
• Photocopy of the undergraduate degree certificate
• Legible photocopy of the identity document
If you have difficulties when uploading the documents, you can deliver the documents to the Admissions office located at the CES University or send it to email firstname.lastname@example.org one day before the date of the interview.
There are programs with different requirements, we recommend you validate them with the faculty to which the program belongs.
Step 4 - Online Registration
Step 5 - Payment of the registration PIN
A. If you pay online: a PIN number will be sent to your email during the day.
B. If you pay at a bank office: if you print the receipt and make the payment at the Bank, the PIN number will arrive in your email 24 hours after payment.
Step 6 - Confirm your registration
Step 7 - Fill out the registration form
Before entering the PIN number, keep in mind:
B. You must have at least one family reference, who must have authorization to enter their data in the form, this person will be asked for identification number, address, telephone number, profession.
C. The form does not allow saving partial data, once the registration process begins, you must fill it out completely and confirm the registration, if you do not do so and the time is exceeded, you must enter again with your PIN number and fill in the fields from the beginning.
Step 8 - Registration credential
This credential must be presented on the day of the exam or interview, depending on the registration schedule. The credential contains a number, place, date and time of the exam or interview as the case may be.
Step 9 - Admission results
1. The information you provide on this form will be verified. In case of finding any irregularity in the data, the process will be canceled.
2. If you have difficulties with the registration process, you can contact the Admissions office: email@example.com
3. The form consists of two parts:
• The pre-registration that is done through the extranet, there will be requested: the faculty, type of program, program and period (year - semester) to which you aspire, in addition to your personal data and acceptance of data processing.
• With the PIN The second part of the registration form is enabled, which is done through the following link.
When the registration process is complete, a Credential will be generated, which will be sent to your email.
FOREIGNERS: If you do not have a Colombian citizenship card, you must register with your passport number. In case of being admitted to the program you aspire to, you must complete the procedure to obtain the immigration card and the student visa. For more information, you can contact the Global Affairs office (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1635.
• To comply with Decree 860 of April 4, 2003, issued by the Ministry of National Education, in Article 2, nationals or foreigners who have completed their higher education studies in other countries and aspire to enter an educational institution higher education in Colombia in order to advance postgraduate programs, they must
accredit before the institution of higher education, the title or its equivalent, it is not required that the title that accredits you as a professional, be validated or approved in Colombia, in any case this does not qualify you to practice the profession in Colombia, in addition to the requirements indicated by it.
The opening hours of the CES University Admissions and Records office are as follows:
Monday to Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Thursday and Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The opening hours of Caja, calle 10 A # 22 - 04 are as follows:
Monday to Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
• For foreign applicants, if once the process is finished, you are admitted and you do not have a foreigner's identity card, you must start with this procedure. The International Relations office can guide you through this process in case you have any difficulties.
• Keep this guide for the duration of the admission process.