Step 2 - Choose the career of interest
Choose the career of your dreams.
Step 3 - Required Documentation
• Identity document 150% enlarged and legible
• Only in case you want to change the photo: Recent photo, in color, white background, 3 × 4 size
• Grades 9, 10, 11, and 12 (if the latter applies)
• Copy of the bachelor's degree certificate
• ICFES or SABER 11th test result. If you do not have the results of the tests, attach the citation to the exam or proof of being registered
• Certificate of affiliation to a health system (EPS) or prepaid medicine.
If you have difficulties when uploading the documents, you can deliver the documents to the Admissions office located at the CES University or send it to the email firstname.lastname@example.org maximum one day before the date of the interview.
Step 4 - Make your pre-registration
Step 5 - Payment of the registration PIN
Step 6 - Enrollment PIN query
Step 7 - Complete the registration form
Step 8 - Admission results
Step 9 - Payment of tuition
Step 10 - Induction and start of classes
1. La información que suministre en este formulario será verificada. En caso de encontrar alguna irregularidad en los datos, el proceso será anulado.
2. If you have difficulties with the registration process, you can contact the Admissions office: email@example.com
3. The form consists of two parts:
• The pre-registration that is done through the extranet, there will be requested: the faculty, type of program, program and period (year - semester) to which you aspire, in addition to your personal data and acceptance of data processing.
• With the PIN The second part of the registration form is enabled, which is done through the following link.
When the registration process is complete, a Credential will be generated, which will be sent to your email.
FOREIGNERS: If you do not have a Colombian citizenship card, you must register with your passport number. In case of being admitted to the program you aspire to, you must complete the procedure to obtain the immigration card and the student visa. For more information, you can contact the Global Affairs office (57) (4) 4440555 Ext. 1635.
• To comply with Decree 860 of April 4, 2003, issued by the Ministry of National Education, in Article 2, nationals or foreigners who have completed their higher education studies in other countries and aspire to enter an educational institution higher education in Colombia in order to advance postgraduate programs, they must
accredit before the institution of higher education, the title or its equivalent, it is not required that the title that accredits you as a professional, be validated or approved in Colombia, in any case this does not qualify you to practice the profession in Colombia, in addition to the requirements indicated by it.
The opening hours of the CES University Admissions and Records office are as follows:
Monday to Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Thursday and Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The opening hours of Caja, calle 10 A # 22 - 04 are as follows:
Monday to Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
• Para los aspirantes extranjeros, si una vez terminado el proceso es admitido y no tiene la cédula de extranjería, debe empezar con dicho trámite. La oficina de Relaciones Internacionales puede orientarlo con este proceso en caso que tenga alguna dificultad.
• Guarde esta guía durante el tiempo que dure el trámite de admisión.