Scholarships for teachers and administrators of the CES University
Scholarship value and conditions:
• The scholarship grants 140 EUROS a day for maintenance for up to 10 days and 1,500 EUROS € for tickets. Two (2) scholarships will be awarded.
• The recipient of this scholarship must submit a report to the Office of Global Affairs at the end of the internship. This will inform the Global Affairs Committee about the result of the internship, highlighting the achievements obtained in it.
Who can apply?
Teachers from the Faculty of Administrative and Economic Sciences of the CES University, who have a certified B2 level of English and who wish to carry out an international academic mobility during the first semester of 2019 at the Budapest Business School, may apply; Hungary.
1. Open call by the Office of Global Affairs: the call will be opened and each teacher will be responsible for applying directly to this Office.
Call dates: CURRENTLY CLOSED
Note: applications will not be accepted outside the indicated dates.
2. Application in the form:
For the application, the following CES University form must be filled out.
3. The Office of Global Affairs presents the professors who have applied for the scholarship to the Faculty of Administrative and Economic Sciences.
4. The faculty preselects five (5) candidates among all its applicants and notifies it in a minute to the Office of Global Affairs.
5. Interview with the Office of Global Affairs, University Welfare and the Head of Sustainability: the professors preselected by the faculty will have an interview in order to be able to provide a report to the Global Affairs Committee, about the perception of each candidate.
6. Election by the Global Affairs Committee of the beneficiary and official communication: the Global Affairs Committee will study the reports provided to make a decision on the people to whom the scholarships will be awarded.
7. The Office of Global Affairs will notify the teachers chosen as beneficiaries.
8. The Global Affairs Committee will formally deliver the scholarship to the teachers chosen as beneficiaries.