Every year we receive a large number of foreign students thanks to our wide academic offer.

Medellín, a city of
innovation and art

Recognized as the most innovative city in the world (2013) and the most popular destination in South America (2018).

around the world

We have agreements with more than 100 institutions in different continents around the world.

How can you
get your visa?

At the Global Affairs Office we advise you on the requirements necessary to obtain your visa.

Learn about
our exchanges

At CES University we have different possibilities to make your exchange.

Learn about
our inscriptions

Find the process you must follow to study a major (undergraduate) or a postgraduate degree at our University.

If you come to study your complete academic undergraduate or postgraduate program, you require a visa that allows you to study in Colombia.

This can be obtained from your country of origin through the nearest Colombian embassy or consulate, or once you are in Colombia, you must apply at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs located in the city of Bogotá.

To enter the country as an exchange student, you require an entry and stay permit if your stay is less than three months, or a study visa if your stay is longer than 90 days.

You must bear in mind that these conditions are subject to modifications by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Colombia, depending on your country of origin.

Learn more

If you are a foreign student you can make exchanges in: internship or practice, mission, short course, attendance at events, medical rotation.

Learn more

If you come to study an undergraduate or postgraduate academic program at CES University, you need a visa that allows you to study in Colombia. This can be obtained from your country of origin through the nearest Colombian embassy or consulate or once in Colombia through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs located in the city of Bogotá.

Learn about the registration process

Start your registration process Inicia tu proceso de inscripción*

* Within the registration form, in the space where you are requested the SNP write zero (0) and in the year and period write the year in which you finished your studies and continue with the process of filling out the information.

If you are admitted, you can register in the program by submitting, in the Admissions office, the documents required for each program, and your student visa or its equivalent or certificate of immigration (issued by Migration Colombia) valid for no less than the academic period to study; You must also submit a certificate of affiliation to the Colombian Health Security System (POS) or insurance purchased in your country of origin.

If you have difficulties, you can contact the Admissions and Registration office

Know the international exams approved in Colombia

Information about
our scholarships

In Global Affairs we help you find the best scholarship offer, so you can make your dream of studying in Medellín a reality. Encourage yourself to participate in the calls. More information

Learn Spanish
in our Language Center

In our Language Center we have language courses for Colombians and foreigners, certification tests, translation services and much more. Know the whole offer.  More information


Our city has one of the most innovative transportation systems in the world. Come to our office for advice on these issues. More information

our rates

Find all the information you need in terms of costs of our majors, specializations, masters, doctorates and other rates. More information

High quality

We are recognized by the Ministry of National Education for being a High Quality Institution. More information


Know our facilities and all the services that the University has created for your well-being. More information


We have our own practice centers and an agreement for you to develop your academic activities. More information