How can you get your visa?

You should keep in mind that there are two ways to enter the country for academic activities.

1. As a regular student: If you come to study an undergraduate or graduate academic program, you require a visa that allows you to study in Colombia. This can be obtained from your country of origin through the nearest Colombian embassy or consulate or, once in Colombia, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs located in Bogotá.

2. Exchange student: To enter the country as an exchange student, you need an entry and stay permit if your stay is less than three months or a study visa if your stay is longer than three months (90 days). You should keep in mind that these conditions are subject to modifications by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Colombia, depending on your country of origin.

Enter and consult everything related to immigration procedures or contact the Foreign Ministry – Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Colombia 

From our Global Affairs Office you will receive all the support about the documentation requested by the Foreign Ministry.