Research group in Psychology, Health and Society
Colciencias classification: A1
Faculty of Psychology
Research group leader
Nadia Semenova Moratto Vasquez
Investigate from the various epistemological paradigms, the relationship between psychology, health and society, with the purpose of making contributions to the processes of prevention, promotion and intervention of the health of the individual and of this in relation to society.
Lines of investigation
• Psychosocial Studies and Intervention
• Childhood, Adolescence and Youth
• Measurement and Evaluation in Psychology
• Neurodevelopment and Neuropsychology
• Legal and Forensic Psychology
• Psychology and health.