Medellín September 16, 2020
We will begin a new phase of reactivation of our presence at the Poblado headquarters from September 16, 2020, in which all members of our appreciated community must comply with the biosecurity protocols established by the institution to avoid possible contagions. inside the campus. This is how we request to take into account:
- The teaching staff of the different faculties will be authorized to enter only on the day that has been assigned to them by the Peak and Faculty model. In addition, each dean and head of the program must program an assistant to carry out the requirements of teachers and students in person.
- Administrative personnel who return to face-to-face work must be authorized by their dean, program manager or immediate head of the support or dependency area. In addition, each leader must attach the schedules of the work activities that will be carried out from the Poblado headquarters. It is important to note that only people who are classified with a green traffic light can enter the institution and those who show a yellow or red traffic light will not be allowed to enter the institution, depending on the platform CES takes care of me, which must be completed each time a trip to the headquarters is scheduled. The application for admission must be reported to the Administrative Coordination to have control of the capacity and schedule the cleaning and disinfection cycles of the jobs. This information should be sent to the email: email@example.com . It is NOT necessary to report teachers who teach face-to-face classes.
- People who return to perform face-to-face tasks must claim the personal protection elements (PPE) and the job disinfection kit only on the first day of return. All these items are delivered in the hall of the Aula Máxima Alfonso Escobar Rojas, Building C. Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm. and from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- The cleaning and disinfection processes of the workstations are carried out four times a day by the general services staff of the A&S company. It is important to be aware and allow staff to carry out their duties adequately for the well-being and biosecurity of all.
- We must all comply with biosafety protocols inside and outside the headquarters. The Administrative Coordination and the Occupational Health and Safety area will be vigilant of compliance through different tours of the institution. However, we invite teachers and administrative staff to be overseers and in case of non-compliance, report to the deans or heads of area. People who do not comply or violate the stipulated biosafety protocols could be immersed in disciplinary processes established by the institution.
- Regarding the return of the office items of the people who re-enter the University, the personnel who require the transport service must request this accompaniment in advance and by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Employees who do not require transportation, must request authorization to enter and register the belongings to the campus, to the email: email@example.com.
- The university transportation service is suspended until further notice.
- The SUAT service returns in person at the following hours:
• Attention Building A: Line 5000 and firstname.lastname@example.org. Hours: Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 5:30 pm• Attention Buildings B and C: Line 5000 and email@example.com. Hours: Monday to Friday 06:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m. Saturdays from 07:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
• IPs CESSabaneta : Attendance at headquarters, line 5000 and firstname.lastname@example.org . Hours: Monday to Friday 07:00 a.m. to 07:00 p.m. Saturdays from 07:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
• Veterinary and Zootechnical Center -CVZ : it is attended remotely from the IPS CES Sabaneta at the same hours, with face-to-face attention when required. Also through the telephone line 5000 and the email email@example.com .
Note : this support service also applies to people who continue to work from home, preserving the service channels through the TEAMS platform.
- Students must only be at the University for academic work and are not allowed to remain in open spaces after their respective classes.
- For the parking service, only building B will be enabled, which has only access through 10B street. Inside the parking lots, the spaces canceled for parking must be respected.
- The food services in the following cafeterias are currently enabled with biosafety protocols:• Building B: Coco Melón - 10th floor.
• Building C: Diegus - main square - N Kitchen & Nutrition - 3rd floor.
In addition, vending machines located throughout the campus are available and stocked.
- The Fundadores Library service is only enabled for over-the-counter loan or home delivery. Please note that the return of books must be done through the designated mailbox. The hours of operation are from Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
We remind you of the importance of complying with the established biosafety protocols: Fill out the web application CES takes care of me Every time you go to an institution, the use of a mask is mandatory, remember the appropriate physical distancing, wash your hands at least every 3 hours, take the temperature upon admission and sanitize the footwear. It is for the welfare of all and our families.
You take care of yourself and others!
Jorge Julián Osorio Gómez
CES University Rector