Medellín, March 17, 2020
Complying with the guidelines and indications of the government entities of the country and the region, and with the aim of contributing to the containment and prevention of the COVID-19 virus, the CES University informs that:
1. If you present any type of symptoms, the Occupational Health and Safety area has enabled the emergency line 3103934442 for WhatsApp calls or messages in order to avoid collapsing the lines authorized by the Government of Antioquia, the Mayor's Office of Medellín and health services.
2. As of Thursday, March 19 and until further notice, the institutional restaurant N Cocina & Nutrición is closed at the El Poblado headquarters.
3. As of March 17, the Veterinary and Zootechnical Center will only provide emergency care and pharmacy permanently for small and large species at the Envigado headquarters.
- General and specialist consultations are canceled.
- The Hospital will operate normally. However, visits will be suspended during these two weeks.
- The surgery service will only be for patients with vital emergencies.
- The imaging service will be provided only for emergencies, with the exception of X-rays, which is part of 24/7 emergency care.
- Administrative staff will take turns doing homework until further notice.
- Rotators may attend voluntarily.
- The rotations of the Ciadco and Caequinos students are suspended until further notice.
4. In the Language Center from March 16 to April 4, all classes are being held virtually. Thanks to the CES Day at home, each student knows the dynamics. The teachers of this service center will provide them with the pertinent information so that they can connect to the virtual classrooms.
- We invite the entire university community to participate in the English conversation club through ZOOM. We invite you to participate through these two links:
Zoom URL - Club Day
For more information please contact your teacher, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Since March 16, the IPS CES Sabaneta suspended the external consultation service until further notice.
6. The University cancels all incoming and outgoing exchanges of students and teachers nationally and internationally. The measure has been extended until June 30.
From the Office of Global Affairs, students who are abroad are contacted daily to verify their health status. Likewise, we invite students interested in carrying out mobility for the second semester to be attentive to the official communication media of our institution.
We are taking all necessary measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We all take care of each other.
Jorge Julián Osorio Gómez
CES University Rector