Medellín, March 24, 2020
Complying with the indications given by the National Government and before the national decision to enter into mandatory total quarantine in our country; and which begins next Tuesday, March 24 at 11:59 pm and until April 13, the CES University is allowed to inform that:
1. The activity of our institution migrates in its entirety to the virtual
The Poblado headquarters of the CES University closes its physical campus in Medellín as of March 24 and the Envigado and Sabaneta service centers will only attend hospitalization and emergencies.
The Archive area will operate remotely and will continue to distribute correspondence to the different faculties or dependencies of the institution through institutional email. We thank the attendees for being pending to manage the correspondence of their areas.
2. SUAT - CES University Help Desk operates remotely
The Information Technology (IT) area continues to support the University's work-at-home process and the commitment of its entire academic community. In order to continue with the adequate and necessary support in technical support issues during this time of prevention and self-care, the SUAT help desk will also operate in a virtual and continuous way. Next, we present the new care strategy:
All support requests will be received via email in the firstname.lastname@example.org, there they will be processed and assigned. Please, in each request, copy the coordinator of the Help Desk, Mrs. Laura Andrea Ramírez Acevedo to the email@example.com, to have full knowledge of your request.
· Requests will be assigned to a technical agent who will contact the user through the collaborative tools of the Microsoft TEAMS platform.
· The agents will be able to interact with the user through the collaborative tools of the TEAMS platform: remote control, shared screen, chat, call, video call, among other options for the correct monitoring of the requested requirements.
3. At CES Virtual remote advice and support
As it has been doing since last Thursday, March 17, the service channels for the university community are:
- The firstname.lastname@example.org
- Counseling and testing room:https://zoom.us/j/6697418012 (Monday to Friday from 7 am to 12:30 pm and from 1.30 to 5 pm)
- Advice via TEAMS: you can contact any of the CES Virtual officials through this medium at the indicated times.
- If you require Zoom rooms to schedule your virtual classes, you should refer to:
- Sabaneta Reservations: email@example.com
- Reserves Poblado:firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have the following tutorials available to the entire university community:
- Tutorial Basic Moodle for teachers.
- Tutorial how to feed your classroom .
- How to create and configure a questionnaire in Virtual CES?
- Download Question Machine (Works for PC, doesn't work on Mac)
- Question Machine usage tutorial.
- How to import questions for a quiz in Virtual CES?
- Tutorial “Class by videoconference by ZOOM”.
- Tutorial “Create a meeting by TEAMS”.
- Successful virtual classes "
4. The HOLA DR. opens its platform to volunteers
The mobile application Hola DR. It is being updated and will be made available to the public that requires it. We have already added 200 volunteers and now the invitation is for them to join this good initiative in which we require specialist doctors, psychologists, dentists, and veterinarians.
If you are interested you can write to email@example.com full name, profession and specialty, email, cell phone and hours of availability to help.
Let us reaffirm our commitment to excellence to start this project!
5. We continue withTies that bring hope
Today we have alliances that allow us to continue growing, so that we can support and expand our capacity, as part of the social initiative that arose due to the coronavirus contingency. We will continue to acquire basic markets with our partners and we will continue to deliver door to door to prevent street vendors from the center of Medellín, especially older adults, from leaving their homes.
We will extend this accompaniment strategy until May 20 and we hope that economic support will multiply. To be part ofTies that bring hope, can consign, only via transfer, to the current account of Bancolombia No. 33382183402, in the name of the CES University (NIT: 890984002-6). In addition, dissemination is very important in order to continue forging ties that allow us to reach everyone. Remember, we disable the QR code of our advertising so that you can be sure.
We reiterate the call to self-care. We are not on recess or vacation, but we are in a time of reflection. Our administrative and academic activity continues from home. Our commitment is with ourselves and with others.