Medellín, April 5, 2021
Administrative staff who traveled during Easter must isolate themselves for 8 days
Following the guidelines and recommendations of the National Government, I allow myself to communicate new administrative decisions that were adopted for the CES University and its headquarters:
1. We request that people who left the city or the country during the days of recess for Easter, must strictly comply with their administrative or academic tasks under the modality of work at home and refrain from attending the facilities of the CES University for 8 days after the last day of travel. This measure also applies to the collaborating staff of the Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Center (CVZ) and the IPS CES Sabaneta, but it should be consulted with the manager of the service center or immediate boss.
2. The university bus transport that was scheduled to restart this Monday, April 5, is postponed its commissioning until further notice.
3. Sports and cultural activities will continue to be practiced in virtual mode.
4. Psychological and psychopedagogical support and counseling continue from virtuality. Remember that you can request accompaniment via email: email@example.com
5. The CES Gymnasium will provide service in Building B of the Poblado headquarters between 6:00 am and 4:00 pm from Monday to Friday and on Saturday from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm
Classes scheduled after 4:00 pm will be broadcast through the Gym's Instagram profile (@gymces).
Taking care of ourselves is everyone's responsibility, that is why we invite you to maintain and reinforce self-care measures inside and outside the University such as: use of masks, constant hand washing and physical distancing.
You take care of yourself and others!
Jorge Julián Osorio Gómez
CES University Rector