Medellín, April 03, 2021
The CES University of Medellín, aware of the current health situation facing our department and the country, and with the aim of contributing and implementing actions that control the risk due to the increase in contagion of COVID-19 in recent weeks, we allow ourselves report:
1. Theoretical classes will be given again from April 5, 2021 through the model of assisted presence with technology through the Zoom application. Teachers must coordinate the reservation of virtual spaces with the faculties and support areas. I remind you that our classrooms are simulated and we have the capacity to teach all the classes from virtuality as we have done successfully for a year.
2. We will continue under the alternation model ONLY for the development of academic practices that must be scheduled with a final time of completion at 3:30 pm For the development of academic practices and laboratories is from 6:00 am to 4:00 pm p.m. The peak and faculty measure is maintained, without crowds and with all the biosafety protocols for entering the venues. We thank students and teachers for accepting the measures and NOT staying at the venues after class.
3. The Poblado campus of the University will not close its doors, but the assistance of the collaborating personnel must be minimal. They must coordinate with the head of each area according to the needs of academic and administrative activities. No person with a red traffic light in the CES app cares for me will be able to attend the University and its service centers.
4. The CVZ service centers and the IPS CES Sabaneta will continue to develop their activities with the implementation of the respective biosafety protocols.
5. We will be aware of the evolution of the pandemic to analyze changes or implementation of the corresponding sanitary measures in accordance with the guidelines of the national, departmental or local governments.
CES University will maintain its commitment to the well-being and health care of each of the members of the university community and their families. It is time to reinforce self-care measures and be responsible for the new wave of contagion facing the region. For that reason, these measures will be extended until April 11 or until the health situation changes.
You take care of yourself and others.
Jorge Julián Osorio Gómez
CES University Rector