Wednesday June 5
Conference for the restoration of ecosystems and active participation of communities
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Place: CES University, Medellín, Aula Máxima
• Dr. Estela Quintero Vallejo . Teacher. Faculty of Sciences and Biotechnology. CES University. - The challenges and opportunities of ecological restoration.
• Ing. Andrés Felipe Pérez Rojo . Hacienda Cuba. Our Lady of the Helpless Foundation. - Hacienda Cuba: a company with social and environmental responsibility.
• Ing. Biol. Ángela Alegría Ortega . - Corals of Peace. Coral restoration.
• Dr. Enrique A. Crespo . Principal investigator CENPAT - COINCET. National University of Patagonia. - Evaluation, management and control for a good administration of the environment.
• Msc- Clara Sierra; Mr. Nelson Morales . ASOCAIMAN. - A community in al had of cispatá saves a species in danger of extinction.
• Dr. Martha Micheline Cariño Olvera . Autonomous University of Baja California Sur. Participatory strategies for the conservation of marine ecosystems: Fishing Refuge Zones in the Gulf of California, Mexico.
Moderator: Dra. Estela Quintero Vallejo
June 6 and 7
Marine Sciences Headquarters - Turbo
Time: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Place: Auditorium Headquarters of the Ciencais del Mar program. Sectional Urabá, Barrio La Lucía. turbo, Antioquia.